With the Texelected Tool you can easily process selected and copied text within a few clicks. The program detects selected text in the current window and allows quick editing of the selected text. The main functionalities are:
- Catch text that has been selected by the user
- Catch text that has been copied to clipboard
- Show both texts in a simple user interface
- Lowercase, Uppercase and Randomize text and print result
- Save text and Search for it
Version 184.108.40.206 Alpha: https://waldhoer.org/product-files/Texelected_v.220.127.116.11_Alpha.zip
To install Texelected:
- Download your selected program version
- Extract the downloaded .zip file to a folder that you like
- Execute Texelected.exe. Voilà, you’re done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use the program?
You can open Texelected via Shortcut, Icon (At taskbar) or directly by clicking on Texelected.exe . With texelected you can randomize, copy, modify text and overwrite the edited text string to your current clipboard. Additionally you can save the selected/copied text to a format of your choice and search for the selected text in your web browser with a button.
Why is Windows Defender marking the program as dangerous?
If Windows Defender marks this zip file as dangerous do not open or save the file. This program does not require specific permissions, you probably have a corrupted or infected installation package.
Does the program affect the OS?
No, besides basic principles Texelected is not interfering with system processes.
Why is there an error message
If you see an error message or the program is not working functionally please contact us or send us a bug report. (See our Bug Report Form). With your help we can provide better and more stable software for everyone. Thank you.